We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed…
Constitutional war is funded, armed, staffed, regulated, and declared by Congress
The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States…
To borrow Money on the credit of the United States…
To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;
To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;
To provide and maintain a Navy;
To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;
To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress…
Constitutional war is executed by the president
The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States…
In hazardous situations, the first consideration needs to be safety
Self Preservation is the key in any rescue. Every year, approximately five people lose their lives while attempting to rescue someone in trouble. While it may seem counter-intuitive, your own personal safety should remain paramount in any rescue situation.
Passengers should always don their own mask prior to assisting others (such as children) with their mask.
Boss Spearman: Sounds like you got it all worked out.
Charley Waite: Yeah, except the part where we don’t get killed.
No dumb bastard ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb bastard die for his country.
Constitutional war has kept US people safest when fought to total surrender, with reconstruction by the US
In 5 conflicts, Congress has declared war 11 times creating constitutional war
[9, 10, 11]
Constitutional wars with total surrender and with reconstruction by the US have brought peace and prosperity. Other approaches have brought mixed results.
- “The Constitution of the United States.” Archives.gov, 16 Mar. 2020, www.archives.gov/founding-docs/constitution. Accessed 20 Sep. 2020.
- US Declaration of Independence.
- US Const., a 1, sec. 8.
- US Const., 2, sec. 2, cl. 1.
- “Rescue Safety.” RoyalLifeSaving.com.au, www.royallifesaving.com.au/families/out-and-about/activitiesequipment/rescue-safety. Accessed 21 Apr. 2017.
- “Oxygen Systems.” SkyBrary.aero, 29 Jan. 2017, www.skybrary.aero/index.php/Oxygen_Systems. Accessed 21 Apr. 2017.
- “Open Range (2003) Quotes.” IMDB.com, www.imdb.com/title/tt0316356/quotes. Accessed 21 Apr. 2017.
- “No Bastard Ever Won a War by Dying for His Country.” QuoteInvestigator.com, 24 Apr. 2015, quoteinvestigator.com/2015/04/24/war/. Accessed 21 Apr. 2017.
- Elsea, Jennifer K., and Richard F. Grimmett. Declarations of War and Authorizations for the Use of Military Force: Historical Background and Legal Implications. Report RL31133, Congressional Research Service, 2014.
- Pei, Minxin, and Sara Kasper. Lessons from the past: the American record on nation building. Policy Brief 24, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, 2003.
- “COUNTRY COMPARISON :: GDP – PER CAPITA (PPP).” The World Factbook. Central Intelligence Agency, 2016. Accessed 20 Apr. 2017.